Community Consultative Committee
The committee will provide a forum for open discussion between representatives of Clark Creek Wind and Solar Farm and representatives of the local community throughout the life of the project. The committee will also have a key role in developing the framework for the administration of the community fund.
Committee members are:
- Independent chairperson:
- Noel Herley, MiCOMM
- Community representatives:
- Harry Kemp
- Kerry Wallace
- Chloe Atkinson
- Amanda Mahy
- Lynise Conaghan
- Briel Dorr
- Rob Sherry
- Local council representatives:
- Cr Viv Coleman, Isaac Regional Council
- Jim Hutchinson, Manager Engaged Communities, Isaac Regional Council (Observer)
- Tony Lau, Manager Engineering Services, Livingstone Shire Council
- Clarke Creek Wind Farm representatives.
For more information on the role and purpose of the committee please look at the documents below.
CCC Meeting Thursday 6th August, 11-12.30pm, Teleconference
CCC Meeting Thursday 14th May, 12.30-2pm, Teleconference
The meeting scheduled for 2nd April was rescheduled to 14th May and held by teleconference.
CCC Meeting Thursday 16th Jan 12.30-3pm, Clarke Creek Community Hall