Community Consultative Committee
The committee will provide a forum for open discussion between representatives of Clark Creek Wind and Solar Farm and representatives of the local community throughout the life of the project. The committee will also have a key role in developing the framework for the administration of the community fund.
Committee members are:
- Independent chairperson:
- Noel Herley, MiCOMM
- Community representatives:
- Harry Kemp
- Kerry Wallace
- Chloe Atkinson
- Amanda Mahy
- Lynise Conaghan
- Briel Dorr
- Rob Sherry
- Local council representatives:
- Mr Dan Toon, Executive Director Infrastructure, Livingstone Shire Council,
- Jim Hutchinson, Manager Engaged Communities, Isaac Regional Council.
- Clarke Creek Wind Farm representatives.
For more information on the role and purpose of the committee please look at the documents below.