Community Consultative Committee
The committee will provide a forum for open discussion between representatives of Clark Creek Wind and Solar Farm and representatives of the local community throughout the life of the project. The committee will also have a key role in developing the framework for the administration of the community fund.
Committee members are:
- Independent chairperson:
- Noel Herley, MiCOMM
- Community representatives:
- Harry Kemp
- Kerry Wallace
- Chloe Atkinson
- Amanda Mahy
- Lynise Conaghan
- Briel Dorr
- Rob Sherry
- Local council representatives:
- Mr Dan Toon, Executive Director Infrastructure, Livingstone Shire Council,
- Jim Hutchinson, Manager Engaged Communities, Isaac Regional Council.
- Clarke Creek Wind Farm representatives.
For more information on the role and purpose of the committee please look at the documents below.
CCC Meeting Thursday 2nd April
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation this meeting will be rescheduled.
CCC Meeting Thursday 16th Jan 12.30-3pm, Clarke Creek Community Hall.